WCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Are you in search of the Central Government Jobs?? Then here avails the wonderful Job opportunity waiting for you. Recently the South Central Coal Fields Limited has come up with the Latest Employment News i.e. WCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 . Job seekers who are interested in Central Government Jobs can make use of this golden opportunity by applying before the registration process ends. The Western Coalfields Limited Department is looking for the young and talented candidates to fill the 965 vacancies of Fitter, Electrician, Turner and Other Posts. Aspirants who are looking forward to towards their career in the WCL department can make use of this excellent chance before the scheduled dates.
Candidates are advised to go through the eligibility criteria before applying. Contenders can get registered via Online. The registration process begins from 06th September 2021 and lasts upto 21st September 2021. In the below data, we have mentioned Educational Qualifications, Age Limits, Selection Process, Application Procedure, etc to apply for the Western Coalfields Limited ITI Apprentice Jobs. The WCL Department Official Website is www.westerncoal.in.
If you are looking forward to the Government Jobs then here is the best Job portal for you i.e., www.findjobforyou.com where you can find all the latest notifications regarding State Government Jobs, Central Government Jobs, Bank Jobs, UPSC Jobs, IT Jobs, Railway Jobs etc.
Western Coalfields Limited Department Jobs – Vacancy Details
Post Names – Fitter, Electrician, Turner and Other Posts
Number of the Posts – 965 Posts
Trade Wise Vacancy Details
- Fitter – 242 Posts
- Machinist – 12 Posts
- Electrician – 250 Posts
- Turner – 17 Posts
- Wireman – 40 Posts
- Surveyor – 20 Posts
- Diesel Mechanic – 36 Posts
- Draughtsman (Civil) – 28 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric) – 76 Posts
- Pump Operator cum Mechanic – 16 Posts
- Mason (Building Constructor) – 09 Posts
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant – 219 Posts
WCL Latest Employment Notification 2021 – Overview
Name of the Organization – Western Coalfields Limited (WCL)
Name of the Posts – Fitter, Electrician, Turner and Other Posts
Total Number of Posts – 965 Posts
Mode of Application – Online
Job Location – Maharashtra and Madhya Pradesh
Job Category – Central Government Jobs
Official Website – www.westerncoal.in.
Eligibility Criteria for Western Coalfields Limited Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Candidates must Pass ITI or its equivalent from any reputed University are eligible for WCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021.
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 25 Years
Refer to the attached Western Coalfields Limited Apprentice Official Notification 2021 for exam fee details
Applicants must undergo various rounds of selection for the WCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021. Go through the following section for more information regarding the process of selection.
- Scrutiny of Application
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Pay Scale Offered by Western Coalfields Limited Department
- One Year’s ITI (SCVT/ NCVT) – Rs. 7,700/- Per Month
- Two Year’s ITI (SCVT/ NCVT) – Rs. 8,050/- Per Month
Online Application Process for WCL Fitter, Electrician and Turner Jobs 2021
- First of all, eligible candidates have to log on to the WCL Recruitment Official website @ www.westerncoal.in
- Candidates can reach out to this blog and check out the WCL Apprentice Notification 2021.
- Download the notification PDF and check for the eligibility.
- Click on Apply Online and enter the valid credentials in the application form.
- Ensure that the information you submit is free from mistakes.
- Fill up the WCL Apprentice Recruitment Online application forms and submit the application forms on time.
- Take a print out of the WCL Apprentice Recruitment Application form after submission.
Important Dates for WCL Computer Operator, Diesel Mechanic and Welder Vacancies 2021
- Online Application Process Begins On – 06th September 2021
- Final Date to Submit WCL Online Application Forms – 21st September 2021