WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Worker Recruitment 2019
Recently the government of Karnataka has come up with Latest Employment News. Candidates who are hunting for the Govt Jobs in Karnataka can make use of this wonderful chance at the earliest. WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Worker Recruitment 2019 Notification released for 817 Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper Posts. Aspirants who are applying for the WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Worker Recruitment 2019 must have 8th, 10th and 12th standard from the recognized university.
Applicants who are interested to apply for the Karnataka WCD Recruitment 2019 will have to register through Online. The registration forms are accessible to the applicants from 04th May 2019 until 03rd June 2019. Stay tuned to www.findjobforyou.com to get the Latest Job updates like State Government Jobs, Bank Jobs, UPPSC Jobs, Central Government Jobs, Current Affairs, Railway Jobs, etc.
WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Worker Notification 2019 – Vacancy Details
Post Names – Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper Posts
Number of Posts – 871 Posts
Karnataka WCD Recruitment 2019 – Brief Info
Organization Name – Women and Child Development Department
Name of the Posts – Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper Posts
Total Number of Posts – 871 Posts
Apply Mode – Online
Job Location – Karnataka
Job Category – State Government Jobs
Official Website – www.anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in
Eligibility Criteria for WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Helper Vacancy 2019
Aspirants who have passed 8th, 10th and 12th standard from the reputed organization can apply for the WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Worker Recruitment 2019.
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 35 Years
Refer to the attached WCD Karnataka official notification 2019 for application/ exam fee details.
Candidates will have to undergo in the below-listed rounds of selection to get selected for the Anganwadi Worker Jobs in WCD Karnataka Department.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Salary Offered by Women and Child Development Department, Karnataka
Candidates who select for WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Worker Recruitment 2019 will get a good pay bond as per the official norms. Check the attached
WCD Karnataka official Notification for salary details.
Steps to Fill WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Worker Recruitment 2019 Application Forms
- Firstly aspirants are suggested to reach out to the official blog www.anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in
- From there navigate to the Recruitment tab and look up for Latest Notifications.
- Check the eligibility criteria.
- All the eligibile candidates must Apply via Online.
- Apply Online from the link available.
- Fill up all the essential details required.
- Save a copy of the WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Worker Application Form for future use.
Important Dates for Karnataka WCD Recruitment 2019
- Online Application Process Starts From – 04th May 2019
- Closing Date to Submit Application Forms – 03rd June 2019