UPSC Recruitment 2021
The Union Public Service Commission Department has declared a wonderful opportunity for the job hunters who are in search of Central Government Jobs. UPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification is about to fill 363 Vacancies of Principal Posts. Job seekers must be an undergraduate or postgraduate to apply for UPSC Principal Recruitment 2021. Eligible job seekers have to register for Union Public Service Commission Principal Jobs through Online Mode. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) official website is www.upsc.gov.in.
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2021 Notification fulfills the dreams of the job hunters who are willing to start their career in government sector. The online registration process of UPSC Notification 2021 is going to start from 24th April 2021. Willing people must register for Union PSC Geologist, Chemist Jobs on or before the due date i.e., 13th May 2021. Also, check the below sessions for the educational qualifications, age limits, registration process, selection process, etc.
Union Public Service Commission Department Jobs 2021 – Vacancy Details
Post Names – Principal Posts
Number of Posts – 363 Posts
Principal Posts – 363 Posts
- Male – 208 Posts
- Female – 155 Posts
Category wise Vacancy Details
SC – 57 Posts
- Male – 31 Posts
- Female – 26 Posts
ST – 26 Posts
- Male – 13 Posts
- Female – 13 Posts
OBC – 106 Posts
- Male – 65 Posts
- Female – 41 Posts
EWS – 34 Posts
- Male – 18 Posts
- Female – 16 Posts
UR – 140 Posts
- Male – 81 Posts
- Female – 59 Posts
UPSC Employment Notification 2021 – Overview
Name of the Organization – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Name of the Post – Principal Posts
Number of Posts – 363 Posts
Apply Mode – Online
Job Location – New Delhi
Job Category – Central Government Jobs
Official Website – www.upsc.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Principal Recruitment 2021
Candidates who are applying for the Union Public Service Commission Principal Jobs 2021 must have a degree qualification from the reputed university.
Interested applicants must have to satisfy the age limits to apply for the UPSC Recruitment 2021.
- Minimum Age Limit: 20 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 50 Years
- General /OBC Category Candidates – Rs.200/-
- SC/ ST/ Female/PWD/Ex-Servicemen Candidates – No Fee
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale Offered by Union Public Service Commission Department
Finalized contenders can refer the attached UPSC official notification to get the pay scale details.
How to Apply for UPSC Principal Vacancies 2021
- First of all, eligible candidates have to log on to the UPSC Dept official website @ www.upsc.gov.in.
- Check out “UPSC Principal Recruitment 2021” Notification.
- Download the Notification and check the eligibility.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Then enter all the essential details in the application form.
- Have a copy of the application form for further reference.
- Submit the Application Forms before scheduled dates.
Important Dates for UPSC Principal Jobs 2021
- Online Registration Process begins from – 24th April 2021
- Closing Date for Submission of Applications – 13th May 2021