UPSC IES ISS Recruitment 2019
UPSC IES ISS Recruitment 2019 Notification has released recently through the official advertisement. The Union Public Service (UPSC) department had declared this great news for the unemployed contenders who are looking for the Latest Employment News. Union PSC Department is looking for talented job seekers to fill about 65 Vacancies of Indian Economic Service/ Indian Statistical Service Posts. Interested job aspirants have to register for UPSC Recruitment 2019 in between 20th March 2019 to 16th April 2019. Stay tuned to our website @ findjobforyou.com to get the government jobs updates like state, central, Bank, Railway, IT Jobs, etc. Union Public Service Commission department official website is
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Department fulfills the dreams unemployed contenders who are seeking for the Central Government Jobs. Post Graduates or undergraduates are eligible for UPSC IES ISS Recruitment 2019. Mode of application for Union Public Service Commission IES/ ISS jobs is Online. Go through the below data for eligibility criteria, important dates, selection process, application process, etc.
Union Public Service Commission Department Jobs – Vacancy Info
Name of the Posts – Indian Economic Service/ Indian Statistical Service Posts.
Total Number of Posts – 65 Posts
Post wise Vacancy Details
- Indian Economic Service (IES) – 32 Posts
- Indian Statistical Service (ISS) – 33 Posts
Union PSC Employment Notification 2019 – Overview
Organization Name – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Post Names – Indian Economic Service/ Indian Statistical Service Posts.
Number of Posts – 65 Posts
Apply Mode – Online
Job Location – All Over India
Job Category – Central Government Jobs
Official Website – www.upsc.gov.in.
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC IES/ ISS Jobs
Job seekers must possess Under Graduation/ Post Graduation from any recognized university/ institute are eligible for UPSC IES ISS Recruitment 2019
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
Registration Fee/ Exam Fee
- General/OBC Category Candidates – Rs. 200/-
- SC/ST/Ex-S/Female Category Candidates – No Fee
Mode of Selection
Below given are the selection rounds that are going to conduct by the Union Public Service Commission Department to recruit the talented job seekers for IES/ISS Posts.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Pay Scale Offered by Union Public Service Commission Department
Refer to the attached UPSC official notification to get salary info.
Online Application Process for UPSC IES ISS Recruitment 2019
- Candidates who are applying for Union Public Service Commission Department should log on to the official website @ www.upsc.gov.in.
- Then, you will be able to see UPSC IES ISS Recruitment 2019 Notification pdf. Open that and then read the instructions carefully.
- Eligible candidates should fill the UPSC IES/ISS application form by clicking on Apply Here.
- Next, Upload the scanned documents and then pay the exam fee.
- Cross check the details and then submit the UPSC IES/ ISS application form.
- At last, save a system generated hard copy for further use.
Important Dates for UPSC IES/ ISS Vacancies
- Online Application Process Commencement From – 20th March 2019
- Closing Date to Submit UPSC IES/ ISS Applications – 16th April 2019