UPSC Geologist Recruitment 2019
The Union Public Service Commission Department has declared a wonderful opportunity for the job hunters who are in search of Central Government Jobs. UPSC Geologist Recruitment 2019 Notification is about to fill 106 Vacancies of Geologist, Geophysicist, Chemist, Junior Hydrogeologists Posts. Job seekers must be an undergraduate or postgraduate to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2019. Eligible job seekers have to register for Union Public Service Commission Geologist Jobs through Online Mode. Bookmark our website @ findjobforyou.com to get the Latest Government Jobs Updates.
UPSC Geologist Recruitment 2019 Notification fulfills the dreams of the job hunters who are willing to start their career in government sector. The online registration process of UPSC Notification 2019 is going to start from 20th March 2019. Willing people must register for Union PSC Geologist, Chemist Jobs on or before the due date i.e., 16th April 2019. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) official website is www.upsc.gov.in. Also, check the below sessions for the educational qualifications, age limits, registration process, selection process, etc.
Union PSC Department Jobs 2019 – Vacancy Details
Post Names – Geologist, Geophysicist, Chemist, Junior Hydrogeologists Posts.
Number of Posts –106 Posts
Post wise Vacancy Details
- Geologist, Group A – 50 Posts
- Geophysicist, Group A – 14 Posts
- Chemist. Group A – 15 Posts
- Junior Hydrogeologists (Scientist B), Group A – 27 Posts
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019 – Brief Info
Name of the Organization – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Name of the Post – Geologist, Geophysicist, Chemist, Junior Hydrogeologists Posts.
Total Number of Posts – 106 Posts
Apply Mode – Online
Job Location – All Over India
Job Category – Central Government Jobs
Official Website – www.upsc.gov.in.
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Geologist, Geophysicist, Chemist Vacancies 2019
Here are the eligibility information that is required to apply for UPSC Geologist Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates who have completed their Post Graduation/ under Graduation or it’s equivalent from any recognized university are eligible for Union Public Service Commission Department Jobs.
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 32 Years
Application/ Registration Fee
- General /OBC Category Candidates – Rs.200/-
- SC/ ST/ Female/PWD/Ex-Servicemen Candidates – No Fee
Applied aspirants under UPSC Recruitment 2019 will have to qualify all the selection rounds that are available below to get placed in the UPSC department.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
- Personality Test
- Document Verification
Salary Offered for UPSC Geologist Recruitment 2019
Postulates can refer the attached UPSC official notification to get the pay scale details.
How to Apply for Union Public Service Commission Notification 2019
- Applying candidates of UPSC Geologist Recruitment 2019 have to visit the official website@ www.upsc.gov.in. Or go to the attached UPSC Notification.
- Read the available instructions given in the UPSC Advt Pdf.
- If eligible, click on Apply Online and then start filling the UPSC Geologist application form with all the mandatory details.
- Upload the scanned documents like a signature, photograph, educational certificates, etc and pay the exam fee as per category.
- Recheck the details which you entered in the UPSC geologist application form.
- At last, submit and then save system generated hard copy for further use.
Important Dates for UPSC Geologist, Geophysicist, Chemist, Jr Hydrogeologists Jobs
- Online Application Process Starts From – 20th March 2019
- Final Date to Submit UPSC Online Applications – 16th April 2019.