UPSC Civil Services Mains Recruitment 2019
Are you dreaming of your career in the Civil Sector?? Then here avails the wonderful Job opportunity for you all. Recently UPSC Civil Services Mains Recruitment 2019 Notification issued for 896 Civil Services Mains Posts. All the willing candidates can make use of this chance as soon as possible. Applicants can apply through Online for the UPSC Main Exam 2019. And the registration process starts from 1st August 2019 and lasts upto 16th August 2019. Talented job seekers who are still looking for the Central Government Jobs updates can make use of this wonderful opportunity by applying for UPSC Notification 2019
UPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification has issued with the huge number of vacancies. Job seekers who have completed their degree are eligible for Union Public Service Commission Department Jobs 2019. Mode of application for the UPSC Civil Services Mains Jobs 2019 is Online. You can also check the below data for the required educational qualifications, the online application process, mode of selection, age limits, pay scale, etc of UPSC Notification 2019. The Union Public Service Commission department official website is www.upsc.gov.in.
From our website @ findjobforyou.com, you can find all the Latest Government Jobs Updates.
Union PSC Department Jobs 2019 – Vacancy Details
Post Names – Civil Services Mains Posts
Number of Posts – 896 Posts
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019 – Brief Info
Name of the Organization – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Name of the Post – Civil Services Mains Posts
Total Number of Posts – 896 Posts
Apply Mode – Online
Job Location – All Over India
Job Category – Central Government Jobs
Official Website – www.upsc.gov.in.
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Civil Services Mains Recruitment 2019
Candidates who are applying for the UPSC Civil Services Mains Exam 2019 must have a degree qualification from the reputed university.
Interested applicants must have to satisfy the age limits to apply for the UPSC Recruitment 2019.
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 32 Years
Candidates should pay the registration fee based on the following category.
- Gen/ OBC Category Candidates – Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/PH/Women Candidates – No Fee
Aspirants of UPSC Civil Services Mains Jobs 2019 must have to undergo various rounds of selection.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale Offered by Union Public Service Commission
Finalized contenders can refer the attached UPSC official notification to get the pay scale details.
How to Apply for UPSC Civils Main Exam 2019
- First of all, eligible candidates have to log on to the UPSC Dept official website @ www.upsc.gov.in.
- Check out “UPSC Civil Services Mains Recruitment 2019” Notification 2019.
- Download the Notification and check the eligibility.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Then enter all the essential details in the application form.
- Have a copy of the application form for further reference.
- Submit the Application Forms before scheduled dates.
Important Dates for UPSC Civil Services Mains Exam Recruitment 2019
- Online Registration Process begins from – 1st August 2019
- Closing Date for Submission of Applications – 16th August 2019