UPSC CDS-II Recruitment 2019
UPSC CDS-II Recruitment 2019 Notification has announced by the officials. This time, the Union Public Service Commission has come up with the latest Central Government Jobs Notification. UPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification is about to fill 471 Officers Training, IMA Posts. Contenders can also get the detailed vacancy info from the below data. Stay tuned our website @ www.findjobforyou.com for the Latest Government Jobs updates.
The UPSC Department has declared the latest recruitment notification to fulfill the dreams of unemployed candidates. Eligible candidates have to register for UPSC CDS-II Recruitment 2019 through Online. And the final date to register for Union Public Service Commission CDS-II Jobs 19 is 08th July 2019. Below are the eligibility criteria, selection process, online registration process, exam fee, etc .to apply for Union Public Service Commission Jobs. The UPSC Department Official Website is www.upsconline.nic.in
Union Public Service Commission Department Jobs – Vacancy Info
Name of the Posts – Officers Training, IMA Posts
Total Number of Posts – 417 Posts
Post wise vacancy Details
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun – 100 Posts
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala – 45 Posts
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad – 32 Posts
- Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras) (SSC Men) – 225 Posts
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai (SSC Women) – 15 Posts
Union PSC Employment Notification 2019 – Overview
Organization Name – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Post Names – Officers Training, IMA Posts
Number of Posts – 417 Posts
Apply Mode – Online
Job Location – All Over India
Job Category – Central Government Jobs
Official Website – www.upsconline.nic.in
Eligibility Criteria for Union PSC Officers Training Jobs 2019
- I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy-Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- Indian Naval Academy – Degree in Engineering from a recognized University/Institution.
- Air Force Academy-Degree of a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
Graduates with the first choice as Army/Navy/Air Force are to submit proof of Graduation/provisional certificates on the date of commencement of the SSB Interview at the SSB.
- Minimum Age Limit: 20 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 24 Years
Registration Fee/ Exam Fee
- General/OBC Category Candidates – Rs. 200/-
- SC/ST/Female Category Candidates – No Fee
Mode of Selection
- Written Exam
- Medical Test
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale Offered by Union Public Service Commission Department
Post wise Salary Details
- Lieutenant Post – Rs. 56,100/- to Rs. 1,77,500/-
- Captain Post – Rs. 6,13,00/- to Rs. 1,93,900/-
- Major Post – Rs. 6,94,00/- to Rs. 2,07,200/-
- Lieutenant Colonel Post – Rs. 1,21,200/- to Rs. 2,12400/-
- Colonel Post – Rs. 1,30,600/- to Rs. 2,15,900/-
- Brigadier Post – Rs. 1,39,600/- to Rs. 2,17,600/-
- Major General Post – Rs. 1,44,200/- to Rs .2,18,200/-
- Lieutenant General HAG Scale Post – Rs. 1,82,200/- to Rs. 2,24,100/-
- HAG+Scale Post – Rs. 2,05,400/- to Rs. 2,24,400/-
- VCOAS/ Army Cdr/ Lieutenant General (NFSG) Post – Rs. 2,25,000/- (fixed)
- COAS Post – Rs. 2,50,000/- (fixed)
Online Application Process of UPSC CDS-II Recruitment 2019
- First of all, eligible candidates have to log on to the UPSC CDS-II Recruitment official website @ www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Go to the careers tab and search for the latest UPSC CDS-II Recruitment 2019 Notification advertisement. Open that and then know the eligibility instructions.
- Fill the Union Public Service Commission Dept online application by clicking on Apply Online.
- Now, upload the scanned passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Pay the exam fee and recheck the details that you fill in the UPSC Dept application form.
- Finally, submit and then take a hard copy of application form for further use.
Important Dates for UPSC Officers Training, IMA Jobs 2019
- UPSC Online Registration Process Begins On – 12th June 2019
- UPSC Online Registration Process Ends On – 08th July 2019
- Date of Exam – 08th September 2019