TS Anganwadi Recruitment 2021
Hello folks…… here is a great opportunity for you. The Women Development & Child Welfare Department has come up with the Latest Employment News. TS Anganwadi Recruitment 2021 Notification is for the unemployed contenders to fill 126 Vacancies of Anganwadi Teacher Posts. This could be a great opportunity for the individuals who are preparing for the GOVT Jobs in Telangana. Eligible and interested contenders must register for TS Anganwadi Notification in between 26th August 2021 to 08th September 2021. Telangana Anganwadi Recruitment 2021 Notification fulfills the dreams of the job seekers who have a dream to build their wonderful career in government sector. Mode of application for TS Anganwadi Notification 2021 is Online. Contenders can also go through the below sessions for Educational Qualifications, Age Limits, Application Process, Selection Process, etc to apply for Telangana Anganwadi Teacher Jobs. The official website of Women Development & Child Welfare Department is www.wdcw.tg.nic.in.
Women Development & Child Welfare Department Jobs 2021 – Vacancy Details
Post Names – Anganwadi Teacher Posts
Number of Posts – 126 Posts
Telangana Anganwadi Teacher Employment Notification 2021 – Overview
Name of the Organization – Department of Women Development & Child Welfare (WDCW)
Name of the Posts – Anganwadi Teacher Posts
Total Number of Posts – 126 Posts
Apply Mode – Online
Job Location – Telangana
Job Category – State Government Jobs
Official Website – www.wdcw.tg.nic.in.
Eligibility Criteria for TS Anganwadi Teacher Recruitment 2021
Job seekers who have completed their 10th or its equivalent from any reputed University are eligible for TS Anganwadi Recruitment 2021
- Minimum Age Limits: 21Years
- Maximum Age Limits: 35 Years
Registration/ Exam Fee
Refer to the attached Telangana State Anganwadi Teacher Official Notification 2021 for exam fee details.
Below are the selection rounds conducted by the Women Development & Child Welfare Department to select the applicants for teachers jobs
- Merit List
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale Given by Women Development & Child Welfare Department
Selected Job seekers can also refer to the attached TS Anganwadi Teacher Notification pdf link which is available below to get the Salary details.
Online Registration Process for Telangana Anganwadi Teacher Vacancies 2021
- Firstly, people have to log on to the Women Development & Child Welfare Department official website@ www.wdcw.tg.nic.in.
- And look for the notification pdf of TS Anganwadi Recruitment 2021.
- Then, know the complete eligibility instructions available in the TS Anganwadi Notification and then hit on Apply Online.
- Now, start filling the TS Anganwadi Teacher, Helper, Worker Application form.
- Upload the necessary scanned documents and then pay the exam fee.
- Then, cross checks all the details that you entered in the TS Anganwadi Application form.
- At last, submit and then take a print out of application form for further use.
Important Dates for Telangana Anganwadi Teacher Jobs 2021
- Initial Date to Submit Online Applications – 26th August 2021
- Final Date to Submit SAI Assistant Coach Application Form – 08th September 2021