SE Central Railway Recruitment 2019
Railway Jobs!!! Are you browsing for the Central Government Jobs?? Then here is the wonderful Job opportunity for you. SE Central Railway Recruitment 2019 Notification issued for 432 Trade Apprentice Vacancies. Contenders dreaming of their career in the Railway sector can grab this excellent chance at the earliest. Also, aspirants can have the complete details like Post Names, Educational Qualification, Age Limits, Process of Selection, Registration Fee, No. Of Vacanices etc. of South East Central Railway Jobs 2019. The official website of Southern East Central Railway Department is www.apprenticeship.gov.in
Candidates can apply for the SE Central Railway Recruitment 2019 through Online. Aspirants can have the application forms from 16th June 2019 and it will be available until 15th July 2019. Stay tuned to our blog www.findjobforyou.com to get the Latest Government Jobs updates.
South East Central Railway Notification 2019 | Brief Info
Post Names – Trade Apprentice Posts
Number of Posts – 432 Posts
Post wise Vacancy Details
- COPA – 90 Posts
- Stenographer – 40 Posts
- Fitter – 80 Posts
- Electrician – 50 Posts
- Wireman – 50 Posts
- Electrician/ Mechanic – 06 Posts
- RAC Mechanic – 06 Posts
- Welder – 40 Posts
- Plumber – 10 Posts
- Meson – 10 Posts
- Painter – 10 Posts
- Carpenter – 10 Posts
- Turner – 10 Posts
- Sheet Metal Worker – 10 Posts
South East Central Railway Jobs 2019 | Overview
Organization Name – South East Central Railway (SECR)
Name of the Post – Trade Apprentice Posts
Total Number of Posts – 432 Posts
Mode of Application – Online
Job Location – Raipur, Chhattisgarh
Job Category – Central Government Jobs
Official Website – www.secr.indianrailways.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for SE Central Railway Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2019
Applicants must have to pass 10th standard from the recognized board of university having ITI certificate to apply for the SE Central Railway Recruitment 2019.
Contenders should attain the upper and as well as the lower age limits for the South East Central Railway Vacancy 2019.
- Minimum Age Limit – 15 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 24 Years
- SC/ST Category Candidates – 5 Years
- OBC:= Category Candiadtes – 3 Years
- Persons with Disabilities – 10 Years
- SC/ST PWD Candidates – 15 Years
- OBC PWD Candidates – 13 Years
Job Applicants must have to pay the registration fee for the South East Central Railway Jobs 2019. Hence check out the following section for the application fee information.
- Gen/ OBC Category Candiadtes – Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST/ Divyang/ Women Candidates – No Fee
Candidates will get selected according to their skills shown in rounds conducted by the department of South East Central Railway.
- Merit List
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale Offered by South East Central Railway Department
Candidates who select for SE Central Railway Recruitment 2019 will get a good pay bond as per the official norms. Check the attached SE Central Railway Official Notification for salary details.
How to Apply for South East Central Railway Vacancy 2019
- First of all all the candidates can have a look at the official notification.
- Now check the eligibility and as well as the vacancy details.
- Then click on the relevant link and then start filling out the application forms.
- Submission of the application forms should be before the closing date.
- Have a copy of the application form for later use.
- Pay the Registration Fee based on the category.
Important Dates for South East Central Railway Jobs 2019
- Starting Date for Submission of Applications – 16th June 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application – 15th July 2019