Hello Job seekers…. Still waiting for Latest Bank Jobs Updates???? Here is an great opportunity for you. The State Bank of India Department has come up with the Latest Employment News on 05th October 2021 to fill about 2056 Vacant Posts. SBI PO Recruitment 2021 Notification is for the individuals to fill the Probationary Officer Posts. Job hunters should have any degree to apply for this SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2021. Contenders must complete their Degree to apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2021. Eligible Job aspirants have to apply for SBI Probationary Officer Jobs 2021 through Online Mode. The official website of State Bank of India is www.sbi.co.in.
State Bank of India PO Recruitment 2021 Notification fulfills the dreams of unemployed job hunters. This is the best time to grab the opportunity by applying for State Bank of India Jobs in between 05th October 2021 to 25th October 2021 Applying candidates of SBI PO Recruitment 2021 can also refer to the below data for the required age limits, selection process, educational qualifications, online registration process, etc to apply for State Bank of India Notification 2021.
To get more Latest Government Jobs updates like state, central, IT, Bank, Railway, UPSC, SSC, Army, Defense, Navy, etc jobs, you can bookmark our blog @ findjobforyou.com. where you can have the latest updates on all the Government Jobs.
To Get Latest Government Jobs Updates to Your WhatsApp, Contact Us @ 7286887043
State of India Department Jobs 2021 – Vacancy Details
Name of the Post – Probationary Officer Posts
Total Number of Posts – 2056 Posts
SBI Latest Employment Notification 2021 – Brief Info
Name of the Organization – State Bank of India (SBI)
Post Names – Probationary Officer Posts
Number of Posts – 2056 Posts
Mode of Application – Online
Job Location – All Over India
Job Category – Bank Jobs
Official Website – www.sbi.co.in
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2021
To apply for State Bank of India Probationary Officer Notification 2021 job seekers need to possess Degree Or it’s equivalent from any government recognized university/ Institute.
- Minimum Age Limit – 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 30 Years
- General/EWS/OBC Category Candidates – Rs. 750/-
- SC/ST/PWD Category Candidates – No Fee
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Group Exercise
- Personal Interview
- Preliminary Exam – 1 hour
- Mains Exam – 3 hours
- Prelims – 100 questions
- Mains – 155 + 50 questions
Salary Offered By State Bank of India Department
Shortlisted candidates will receive the best pay band of Rs. 36,000/- to Rs. 63,840/- from the higher officials of SBI PO Recruitment 2021
Online Application Process for State Bank of India PO Jobs 2021
- First of all, interested candidates have to log on to official website of State Bank of India @ www.sbi.co.in
- Go to the career/ recruitment tab and then look for SBI PO Recruitment 2021 Notification advt Pdf.
- Read the available instructions thoroughly and then hit on Apply Online.
- Fill the SBI PO Recruitment online application for carefully with all these mandatory details.
- Upload the scanned photo copy, signature, educational certificates if required.
- After that pay the SBI probationary officer exam fee as per your category.
- Cross check the details which you entered in the SBI probationary officer application form.
- At last, submit and then save a system generated hard copy for further references.
Important Dates for SBI Probationary Officer Vacancies 2021
- Online Registration Process Begins On – 05th October 2021
- Closing Date to Submit SBI probationary officer Application Forms – 25th October 2021
- Prelims Exam Call Letter Download – 1st/2nd week of November onwards
- Date of SBI PO Preliminary Exam – November/ December 2021
- Results of SBI probationary officer Preliminary Exam – December 2021
- Call Letters Will be available from ( Mains Exam) – 2nd/3rd week December 2021 onwards
- Date of State Bank of India PO Mains Exam – December 2021
- SBI PO Interview Date 2021 – 2nd/ 3rd week of February 2022
- Results of Mains Exam Will be Declared On – February / March 2022