RBI Recruitment 2021
The department of Reserve Bank of India has come up with the latest BANK JOBS notification to fulfill the dreams of talented job hunters. RBI Recruitment 2021 Notification is about to fill 841 Vacancies of Office Attendant Posts of RBI Office Attendant Recruitment. This may be a great opportunity for the people who have a dream build their career in the bank sector. Individuals who have finished their 10th standard (SSC/ Matriculation) or its equivalent are eligible for RBI Recruitment 2021.
Eligible Aspirants for RBI Recruitment 2021 should apply for Office Attendant jobs through Online Mode. The Registration Process of RBI Office Attendant Jobs has been started already. So, interested eligible candidates need to register by on or before due date i.e., at 15th March 2021. For more details regarding the educational qualifications, age Limits, selection process, etc, job hunters can go through the below sessions. Reserve Bank of India Department Official Website is www.www.rbi.org.in.
To receive the Latest Job Notifications like State Government Jobs, Bank Jobs, UPSC Jobs, IT Jobs, Railway Jobs, Central Government Jobs, Current Affairs etc, stay tuned to our blog www.findjobforyou.com
Reserve Bank of India Department Jobs – Vacancy Details
Name of the Posts – Office Attendant Posts
Number of Posts – 841 Posts
Region Wise Vacancy Details
- Ahmedabad – 50 Posts
- Bangalore – 28 Posts
- Bhopal – 25 Posts
- Bhubaneswar – 24 Posts
- Chandigarh – 31 Posts
- Chennai – 71 Posts
- Guwahati – 38 Posts
- Hyderabad – 57 Posts
- Jammu – 09 Posts
- Jaipur – 43 Posts
- Kanpur – 69 Posts
- Kolkata – 35 Posts
- Mumbai – 202 Posts
- Nagpur – 55 Posts
- New Delhi – 50 Posts
- Patna – 58 Posts
- Thiruvananthapuram – 26 Posts
RBI Employment Notification 2021 – Overview
Name of the Organization – Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
Post Name – Office Attendant Posts
Total Number of Posts – 841Posts
Apply Mode – Online
Job Location – All Over India
Job Category – Banks Jobs
Official Website – www.rbi.org.in
Eligibility Criteria for RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021
Candidates who have finished their 10th standard/ SSC or its equivalent from any reputed University are eligible for Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2021.
Applying candidates for RBI Recruitment 2021 must have to satisfy the following age criteria.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 25 Years
Candidates must have to pay the registration fee as per the category wise. Hence have a look at the official notification from more information.
- General/ OBC/ EWS Category Candidates – Rs. 450/- (Examination fees+ Intimation Charges)
- SC/ST/PWD/EXS Category Candidates – Rs. 50/- (Intimation Charges)
- Staff Category Candidates – No Fee
- Online Test
- Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
Salary Offered by Reserve Bank of India Department
Contenders who have finalized for the Office Attendant Posts will receive the monthly pay bond of Rs.10,940/- to Rs. 23,700/-.
How to Apply for RBI Office Attendant Vacancies 2021
- Log on to the RBI Department Official Website i.e., www.rbi.org.in
- Look for Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2021 and open the PDF and read the eligibility instructions.
- Eligibile candidates can fill the RBI online application form by clicking on Apply Here.
- Next, Upload the scanned documents which are necessary.
- Pay the exam fee as per category and recheck the details in the RBI Application form.
- At last click on submit to finish the registration process and take a hard copy of it.
Important Dates for RBI Office Attendant Jobs 2021
- Online Registration Process Starts from – 24th February 2021
- Final Date to Submit RBI Online Applications – 15th March 2021