PSPCL Recruitment 2021
Punjab State Power Corporation Limited has recently announced the Latest Employment News. Candidates who are interested in working in the Judiciary department can grab this wonderful opportunity on or before the closing schedule. As per the official notification released there are about 2632 Clerk, Revenue Accountant, Junior Engineer (Electrical), Assistant Lineman and Assistant Sub Station Attendant Posts. Willing candidates can fill up the application forms through Online. Job seekers who have completed their 10th/ ITI/ Diploma/ Engineering/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ Degree are eligible for PSPCL Notification 2021. People can also check the below sessions for required eligibility information to apply for PSPCL Accountant, Junior Engineer, Assistant Lineman Jobs. Application Forms are accessible to the applicants from 31st May 2021 to 20th June 2021. The PSPCL Department official website is www.pspcl.in.
Punjab State Power Corporation Limited Department Jobs 2021 – Vacancy Details
Name of the Post – Clerk, Revenue Accountant, Junior Engineer (Electrical), Assistant Lineman and Assistant Sub Station Attendant Posts
Number of Posts – 2632 Posts
Post wise Vacancy Details
- Clerk – 549 Posts
- Revenue Accountant – 18 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 75 Posts
- Assistant Lineman – 1700 Posts
- Assistant Sub Station Attendant – 290 Posts
PSPCL Latest Employment Notification 2021 – Overview
Name of the Organization – Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL)
Post Names – Clerk, Revenue Accountant, Junior Engineer (Electrical), Assistant Lineman and Assistant Sub Station Attendant Posts
Total Number of Posts – 2632 Posts
Apply Mode – Online
Job Location – Punjab
Job Category – State Governments Jobs
Official Website – www.pspcl.in.
Eligibility Criteria for PSPCL Assistant Lineman Recruitment 2021
Candidates who have completed the 10th/ ITI/ Diploma/ Engineering/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ Degree or its equivalent from the reputed board of university are eligible to apply for the PSPCL Recruitment 2021.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 37 Years
- General/ OBC Category Candidates – Rs. 944/-
- SC/ST/PWD Category Candidates – Rs. 590/–
- Written Test (Online Test)
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
- Personal Interview
Salary Offered for Punjab State Power Corporation Limited Department
Selected candidates for the Civil Judge vacancies will receive the best pay band of Rs. 16,650 /- to Rs. 39,100/- from the department of the PSPCL.
Online Application Process for PSPCL Assistant Lineman and Junior Engineer Jobs 2021
- First of all the candidates must have to visit the PSPCL Recruitment official website www.pspcl.in.
- Now reach out to the Recruitment tab and check for the Latest Notifications.
- Make sure that you are eligible for the recruitment process.
- Now you need to click on Apply Online.
- Start filling the PSPCL Assistant Lineman Recruitment Application Forms with accurate details.
- Process the registration fee as per category.
- Once check the details before Submission.
- Have a copy of the application forms for later use.
Important Dates for PSPCL Clerk, Revenue Accountant, Assistant Sub Station Attendant Vacancies 2021
- Online Registration Process begins from – 31st May 2021
- Closing date for Submission of Applications – 20th June 2021