Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment 2021
Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment 2021 Notification has announced recently through the official advertisement. The Ministry of Finance Department declared this official notification to fill 3479 Principal, Vice Principal, Post Graduate Teacher, Trained Graduate Teacher Posts. This is the best opportunity for the job seekers who are waiting for the Central Government Jobs. Job seekers must possess a Master’s or Bachelors’ degree and hold analogous post on regular basis. The online registration process has been started already. The job seekers have to register by on or before the last @ 30th April 2021.
People who are looking for the latest Central Government jobs updates can utilize this golden opportunity. Eligible contenders must apply for Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment 2021 through Online Mode. Check the below data for Educational Qualifications, Age Limits, Selection Procedure, Online Registration Process, etc to register for Ministry of Vice Principal, Post Graduate Teacher Jobs. The Ministry of Tribal Affairs Department Official Website is www.tribal.nic.in.
Stay tuned to our blog www findjobforyou.com to get the Latest Job updates like State Government Jobs, Bank Jobs, Central Government Jobs, IT Jobs, Railway Jobs, UPSC Jobs, Central Government Jobs, etc.
Ministry of Tribal Affairs Department Jobs 2020 – Vacancy Info
Post Names – Principal, Vice Principal, Post Graduate Teacher, Trained Graduate Teacher Posts
Total Number of Posts – 3479 Posts
Post wise Vacancy Details
- Principal – 175 Posts
- Vice Principal – 116 Posts
- Post Graduate Teacher – 1244 Posts
- Trained Graduate Teacher – 1944 Posts
State Wise Vacancy Details
- Andhra Pradesh – 117 Posts
- Chhattisgarh – 514 Posts
- Gujarat – 161 Posts
- Himachal Pradesh – 08 Posts
- Jharkhand – 208 Posts
- Jammu & Kashmir – 14 Posts
- Madhya Pradesh – 1279 Posts
- Maharashtra – 216 Posts
- Manipur – 40 Posts
- Mizoram – 10 Posts
- Odisha – 144 Posts
- Rajasthan – 316 Posts
- Sikkim – 44 Posts
- Telangana – 262 Posts
- Tripura – 58 Posts
- Uttar Pradesh – 79 Posts
- Uttarakhand – 09 Posts
Ministry of Tribal Affairs Employment Notification 2021 – Overview
Name of the Organization – Ministry of Finance Department
Name of the Posts – Principal, Vice Principal, Post Graduate Teacher, Trained Graduate Teacher Posts
Number of Posts – 3479 Posts
Apply Mode – Online
Job Location – All Over India
Job Category – Central Government Jobs
Official Website – www.tribal.nic.in.
Eligibility Criteria for Ministry of Tribal Affairs Principal, Vice Principal Recruitment 2021
Candidates who are going to apply for Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment 2021 have to possess Master’s or Bachelors’ degree and hold analogous post on a regular basis from any reputed university.
- Master’s or Bachelors’ degree in Teaching or Post-Graduate Basic Training of any Teachers’ Training Institute recognized by the National Council of Teachers’ Education.
Aspirants must have a look at the official notification to know more information about the Age Limits details.
Aspirants must have a look at the official notification to know more information about the application fee details.
Mode of Selection
Applied candidates of Ministry of Tribal Affairs Principal, Vice Principal Jobs 2021 will have to qualify all the given selection rounds that are given below.
- Computer-based Test
- Personal Interview
Salary Offered by Ministry of Tribal Affairs Department
Post wise Salary Details
- Vice-Principal Post – Rs. 56,100/- to Rs. 1,77,500/-
- PGT’s Post – Rs. 47600/- to Rs. 1,51,100/-
- TGT’s Post – Rs. 44,900/- to Rs. 1,42, 400/-
How to Apply for Ministry of Tribal Affairs Principal, Vice Principal Jobs 2021
- Job seekers have to log on to the Ministry of Tribal Affairs Official Website @ www.finmin.nic.in
- Now, search for Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment 2021 Advt Pdf and know the entire eligibility instructions.
- If eligible, Click on Apply Online and the fill Principal, Vice Principal, online application form as per instructions.
- Next, upload the scanned documents and then remit the exam fee.
- Recheck all the details and then submit the Post Graduate Teacher, Trained Graduate Teacher Application Form.
- Finally, save a system generated a hard copy of the Ministry of Tribal Affairs Principal, Vice Principal application form for further use.
Important Dates for Ministry of Tribal Affairs Post Graduate Teacher, Trained Graduate Teacher Vacancies 2021
- Online Registration Process Starts From – 01st April 2021
- Closing Date to Submit Accountant Online Applications – 30th April 2021