Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2021
Job Aspirants are you in hunt of the Latest Government Jobs?? If so then here is the wonderful opportunity awaiting for you. Recently the Indian Postal department has come up with Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2021. Candidates who are eagerly looking for the employment opportunity can make use of this chance as soon as possible. The notification is released for 2428 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Posts. Aspirants can start applying for the Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment 2021 can apply through Online. The Maharashtra Postal Circle Department Official website is www.appost.in.
Maharashtra Postal GDS Recruitment 2021 Notification is for the people who have completed their 10th Standard Or its equivalent. The registration process begins from 27th April 2021 and the closing date will be on 26th May 2021. You can also have a look at the below sessions to get an idea on eligibility information such as educational qualifications, age limits, registration process, dates, etc.
Maharashtra Postal Circle Department Jobs – Vacancy Details
Name of the Posts – Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Posts
Number of Posts – 2,428 Posts
Maharashtra Post Office Employment Notification 2021 – Overview
Name of the Organization – Maharashtra Postal Circle Department
Post Name – Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Posts
Total Number of Posts – 2,428 Posts
Apply Mode – Online
Job Location – Maharashtra
Job Category – State Government Jobs
Official Website – www.appost.in.
Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Recruitment 2021
Contenders who possess 10th standard from the reputed board of university and having the computer knowledge can apply for Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2021.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years
- General/OBC Category Candidates – Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST/PwD/Female/ EWS Category Candidates – No Fee
Applicants of Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 will have to qualify the given selection rounds to get a job in Maharashtra Post Office Department.
- Merit List
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale Offered for Maharashtra Postal Circle Department
- Branch Post Master (BPM) Post – Rs. 12000/- to Rs. 14,500/- per Month.
- Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM), Dak Sevak Posts – Rs. 10,000/- to Rs.12,000/- per Month.
How to Apply for Maharashtra Postal Circle GDS Vacancies 2021
- Interested candidates of Chhattisgarh Post Office Department Jobs should log on to the official website@ www.indiapost.gov.in
- Aspirants will be able to see Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 Notification Pdf. Click on that and then know the entire eligibility information given in the Advt pdf.
- Next, fill the GDS application form by clicking on Apply Online link.
- Upload your scanned educational certificates, photo, signature in the prescribed format.
- Pay the exam fee it is required.
- At last, submit the postal Gramin Dak Sevak application form and take a hard copy of application form for future use.
Important Dates for Maharashtra Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs 2021
- Online Application Process Starts From – 27th April 2021
- Closing Date to Submit Application Forms – 26th May 2021