Karnataka High Court Group D Recruitment 2019
Are you browsing for the Latest Government Jobs?? Here is a wonderful opportunity has come for you. Karnataka HC Group D Recruitment 2019 Notification announced recently through an official advertisement Notification No. HCRB 8/ 2019. There are 95 Group D Vacancies for this recruitment process. Therefore all the interested applicants can grab this wonderful chance as soon as possible. The High Court of Karnataka is inviting the application forms via Online for the Karnataka HC Group D Recruitment 2019.
From the upcoming sections, you can get the complete details namely Post Names, Total Vacancies, Educational Qualification, Age Limits, Application Fee, Selection Process, Important Dates, etc. Candidates can have the application forms from 03rd May 2019 and the closing date will be on 03rd June 2019. To get the Latest Job updates to refer to our blog www.findjobforyou.com for the State Government Jobs, Bank Jobs, UPSC Jobs, IT Jobs, Railway Jobs, GK, Current Affairs, etc.
High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2019 | Vacancy Details
Post Names – Group D Posts
Number of Posts – 95 Posts
Post wisw Vacancy Details
Residential Parent Cadre – 88 Posts
(Regular – 83 Post and Backlog – 05 Posts)
- Unreserved – 16 Posts
- Women Candidates – 26 Posts
- Rural Candidate – 23 Posts
- Physically Challenged – 09 Posts
- Ex-servicemen – 06 Posts
- Kannada Medium – 04 Posts
- Displaced from projects – 04 Posts
Under Local Cadre – 07 Posts
- Women Candidates – 04 Posts
- Rural Candidate – 01 Post
- Kannada Medium – 01 Post
- Physically Challenged – 01 Post
Karnataka High Court Group D Jobs 2019 | Overview
Organization Name – Karnataka High Court
Name of the Posts – Group D Posts
Total Number of Posts – 95 Posts
Apply Mode – Online
Job Location – Bengaluru (Karantaka)
Job Category – State Government Jobs
Official Website – www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka HC Vacancies 2019
Aspirants of Karnataka HC Group D Recruitment 2019 must have passed 10th standard from the recognized university.
Candidates must attain the below upper and as well as lower age limits while applying for Karnataka HC Recruitment 2019.
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit (SC/ST) – 40 Years
- Maximum Age Limit (GEN/OBC) – 38 Years
- For Others Candidates – Maximum Age Limit – 35 Years
- UR Category Candidates – Rs. 200/-
- SC/ ST Category Candidates – Rs. 100/-
Contenders will get shortlisted based on the performance shown in the following rounds of selection.
- Viva Test
- Document Verification
Pay Scale Offered by Karnataka High Court
Shortlisted candidates of Karnataka HC Group D Recruitment 2019 will get the attractive pay scale of Rs. 19,900/- to Rs. 63,200/- from the higher officials of Karnataka High Court.
Online Application Process for Karnataka HC Group D Vacancy 2019
- The online application forms are available on the official blog.
- Hence all the aspirants must have to reach out to the website www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
- Download the Notification PDF available on the official portal.
- Go through the required eligibility criteria.
- Then click Apply Online and fill up the application forms.
- Later Process the Application Fee through Online.
- Save the application forms for further reference.
Important Dates of High Court of Karnataka Recruitment Notification 2019
- Online Application Process Starts From – 03rd May 2019
- Closing Date for Submission of Karnataka HC Application Forms – 03rd June 2019