Indian Postal GDS Recruitment 2021
Hello, Dear Job Aspirants!! Here is a wonderful opportunity waiting for you. Indian Postal GDS Recruitment 2021 Notification issued for 3,679 Gramin Dak Sevak Posts. Hence all the eligibile candidates can grab this wonderful opportunity at the earliest. Therefore candidates of Indian Postal GDS Recruitment 2021 can apply through Online. You can also have a look at the below sessions to get an idea on eligibility information such as educational qualifications, age limits, registration process, dates, etc. The Indian Postal Circle Department Official website is www.indiapost.gov.in.
Indian Postal Recruitment 2021 Notification is for the people who have completed their 10th Standard Or its equivalent. Applicants can submit the application forms of Indian Postal Recruitment 2021 are available from 27th January 2021 and the closing date is on 1st March 2021. Stay tuned to our blog www findjobforyou.com to get the Latest Job updates like State Government Jobs, Bank Jobs, IT Jobs, Railway Jobs, UPSC Jobs, Central Government Jobs, etc.
Indian Postal Department Jobs – Vacancy Details
Name of the Posts – Gramin Dak Sevak Posts
Number of Posts – 3,679 Posts
Postal Circle Wise Vacancy Details
- Telangana – 1,150 Posts
- Andhra Pradesh – 2.296 Posts
- Delhi – 233 Posts
Indian Postal Circle Employment Notification 2021 – Overview
Name of the Organization – Indian Postal Circle Department
Post Name – Gramin Dak Sevak Posts
Total Number of Posts – 3,679 Posts
Apply Mode – Online
Job Location – Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Delhi
Job Category – Central Government Jobs
Official Website – www.indiapost.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Postal Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Vacancies 2021
Contenders who possess 10th standard from the reputed board of university and having the computer knowledge can apply for Indian Postal GDS Recruitment 2021.
Applying candidates for Indian Postal GDS Recruitment 2021 must have to satisfy the following age criteria.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years
- SC/ ST – 5 Years
- OBC – 3 Years
- PWD – 10 Years
- PWD + OBC – 13 Years
- PWD + SC/ ST – 15 Years
Candidates must have to pay the registration fee as per the category wise. Hence have a look at the official notification from more information.
- General/ OBC Category Candidates – Rs.100/-
- SC/ ST/ Female/PH Category Candidates – No Fee
Process of Selection
Job Applicants should undergo rounds of selection to get selected for the Indian Post GDS Recruitment 2021.
- Merit List
Salary Offered by Indian Postal Circle Department
- Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab – Rs. 12,000/-
- Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab – Rs. 14,500/-
ABPM/Dak Sevak :
- Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab – Rs.10,000/-
- Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab – Rs.12,000/-
Online Application Process for Indian Postal GDS Recruitment 2021
- As the mode of application is through Online, hence the candidates can reach out to the official blog www.indianpost.gov.in
- Have a look at Official Notification Available.
- Verify the eligibility criteria of Indian Post GDS Recruitment 2021.
- Then click on Apply link and fill out the application form.
- Make sure that you satisfy the eligibility.
- Submit the application forms before the scheduled dates.
- Take a print out of the application forms of Indian Postal Notification 2021 for later use.
Important Dates for Indian Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs 2021
- Online Registration Process Starts from – 27th January 2021
- Closing Date to Submit India Postal GDS Applications – 1st March 2021