Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2021
Dear Job Aspirants are you looking up for the Indian Navy Jobs?? Then here avails the wonderful Job opportunity for you. Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2021 Notification issued for 2500 Sailor (Artificer Apprentice, Senior Secondary Recruit) Posts. All the willing candidates to work with the department of Indian Navy can make use of this chance at the earliest. Applicants can get registered via Online. To utilize these great news contenders have applied for Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2021 Notification in between 26th April 2021 to 30th April 2021.
The Indian Navy Department Notification 2021 is for the talented job seeker to fill about 2500 vacant posts. Here, you can also check the educational qualifications, age limit criteria, the process of selection, online registration process, pay scale, dates, etc. that are helpful to you in applying Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2021. The Indian Navy department official website is www. joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Indian Navy Department Jobs 2021 – Vacancy Info
Post Names – Sailor (Artificer Apprentice, Senior Secondary Recruit) Posts
Number of Posts – 2500 Posts
Post wise Vacancy Details
- Sailor (Artificer Apprentice) – 500 Posts
- Sailor (Senior Secondary Recruit) – 2000 Posts
Indian Navy Employment Notification 2021 – Overview
Name of the Organization – Indian Navy Department
Name of the Post – Sailor (Artificer Apprentice, Senior Secondary Recruit) Posts
Total Number of Posts – 2500 Posts
Apply Mode – Online
Job Location – All Over India
Job Category – Central Governments Jobs
Official Website – www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy Recruitment 2021
Sailor (AA) Post:– Candidates who have completed their 10+2 examination with 60% or more marks in aggregate with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects – Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognized by MHRD, Govt. of India.
Sailor (SSR) Post:- Candidates who have completed their 10+2 examination with Maths and Physics and at least one of these subjects – Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognized by MHRD, Govt. of India.
Candidates should be born between 01 Feb 2001 to 31 Jul 2004 (Both dates inclusive). Can check out the official notification for more information.
- General/ OBC Category Candidates – Rs. 205/-
- SC/ ST Category Candidates – No Fee
Candidates must have to undergo the following selection rounds to apply for the Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2021.
- Written Test (Computer Based )
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Medical Examination
- Personal Interview
- Height – 157 cms
- Running – 1.6 KM Complete in 07 Min
- Squat Ups – 20 Times
- Push Ups – 10times
Salary Offered by Indian Navy Department
Contenders who have finalized for the Indian Navy Sailor Vacancies will get an awesome pay bond of Rs. 21,700/- to Rs. 69,100/- as Per Month.
How to Apply for the Indian Navy Sailor Vacancies 2021
- Candidates must refer to the official website @www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Navigate to the Latest Recruitment Notification from the website.
- Get the Notification PDF of the Indian Navy Jobs 202.
- Go through the eligibility criteria for the Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2021.
- Click on Apply Online for the Indian Navy Notification 2021.
- Once check the details before the Submission.
- Submit the registration forms before the scheduled dates.
Important Dates for Indian Navy Sailor (AA, SSR) Jobs 2021
- Online Application Forms are available from – 26th April 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Indian Navy Applications – 30th April 2021