Indian Navy Recruitment 2021
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 Notification released recently through an official advertisement. Therefore all the Job Seekers who are in search of the Central Government Jobs can utilize this chance as soon as possible. As per the official notification, the department of Indian Navy is providing the employment opportunity for 1159 Tradesman Mate Posts. Interested candidates can apply Online. Aspirants must fill the Indian Navy Application Form 2021 on or before the closing dates. These Applications are accessible to the candidates from 22nd February 2021 to 7th March 2021. Here, you can also check the educational qualifications, age limit criteria, the process of selection, online registration process, pay scale, dates, etc. that are helpful to you in applying Indian Navy Recruitment 2021. The Indian Navy department official website is www. joinindiannavy.gov.in. Check the below data for the eligibility information to apply for Indian Navy Notification 2021.
Stay tuned to our blog www findjobforyou.com to get the Latest Job updates like State Government Jobs, Bank Jobs, Central Government Jobs, IT Jobs, Railway Jobs, UPSC Jobs, Central Government Jobs, etc.
Indian Navy Department Jobs 2019 – Vacancy Details
Name of the Post – Tradesman Mate Posts
Total Number of Posts – 1159 Posts
Region wise vacancy Details
- Eastern Naval Command, Visakhapatnam – 710 Posts
- Western Naval Command, Mumbai – 324 Posts
- Southern Naval Command, Kochi – 125 Posts
Category Wise vacancy Details
Eastern Naval Command – 710 Posts
- General – 303 Posts
- SC – 116 Posts
- ST – 57 Posts
- OBC – 163 Posts
- EWS – 71 Posts
Western Naval Command – 324 Posts
- General – 133 Posts
- SC – 48 Posts
- ST – 24 Posts
- OBC – 87 Posts
- EWS – 32 Posts
Southern Naval Command – 125 Posts
- General – 57 Posts
- SC – 16 Posts
- ST – 02 Posts
- OBC – 37 Posts
- EWS – 13 Posts
Indian Navy Employment Notification 2021 – Overview
Name of the Organization – Indian Navy Department
Post Name – Tradesman Mate Posts
Total Number of Posts – 1159 Posts
Apply Mode – Online
Job Location – All Over India
Job Category – Central Government Jobs
Official Website – www. joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Recruitment 2021
Applicants who possess 10th Std/ ITI from the reputed institute are eligible to apply for the Indian Navy Recruitment 2021.
Contenders must attain the below listed age limits for the Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Recruitment 2021. Check out the following listed age limits.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 25 Years
Willing candidates to apply for the Indian Navy Notification 2019 must have to process the following application fee as per the category wise.
- General/ OBC Category Candidates – Rs. 205/-
- SC/ ST/ PH Category Candidates – No Fee
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale Offered by Indian Navy Department
Selected Candidates for the Tradesman Mate Vacancies will receive the best pay band of Rs. 18,000/- to Rs. 56,900/- from the department of Indian Navy.
Online Application Process of Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Jobs 2021
- www.indiannavy.nic.in is the official blog of Indian Navy. Hence the aspirants must refer to this official website.
- Reach out to the “Recruitment” tab and then have a look at the latest notifications.
- Download the Notification PDF and carefully verify the eligibility information.
- Start entering all the details in Indian Navy Application Forms.
- Process the registration fee via online i.e., Net banking, Credit or Debit Cards.
- Once check the details before submission.
- Take a print of the submitted Indian Navy Application Form 2021.
Important Dates for Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Vacancies 2021
- Online Application Forms are available from – 22nd February 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Indian Navy Applications – 7th March 2021