IGCAR Apprentice Recruitment 2019
IGCAR Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Notification has released. Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research, Department of Atomic Energy has come up with the latest recruitment Notification to fill 130 Vacancies of Apprentice Posts. Candidates who have completed their 10th standard with ITI are eligible for IGCAR Apprentice Jobs. The Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research, Department of Atomic Energy department official website is www.igcar.ernet.in. To know more Latest Government Jobs updates, you can bookmark our website @ findjobforyou.com.
Eligible candidates who are willing to apply for IGCAR Apprentice Recruitment 2019 they need to register through Online Mode. The online registration process of IGCAR Apprentice Notification 2019 has been started on 10th April 2019. And the last date for submitting the application forms of IGCAR Recruitment 2019 is on 24th April 2019. People can also check the below details to know the eligibility information to apply for Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research, Department of Atomic Energy Dept Jobs.
Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research, Department of Atomic Energy Jobs 2019 – Vacancy Info
Post Names – Apprentice Posts
Total Number of Posts – 130 Posts
Post wise Vacancy Details
- Fitter – 30 Posts
- Turner – 5 Posts
- Machinist – 5 Posts
- Electrician – 25 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic – 10 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric) – 7 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic – 12 Posts
- Draughtsman (Mechanical) – 2 Posts
- Draughtsman (Civil) – 2 Posts
- Carpenter – 4 Posts
- Mechanic Refrigeration & Air Conditioning – 8 Posts
- Mechanical Machine Tool Maintenance – 2 Posts
- Plumber – 2 Posts
- Mason / Civil Mistry – 2 Posts
- Book Binder – 1 Post
- PASAA (Programming and System Administration Assistant) – 7 Posts
IGCAR Recruitment 2019 – Brief Details
Name of the Organization – Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research, Department (IGCAR)
Name of the Post – Apprentice Posts
Number of Posts – 130 Posts
Mode of Application – Online
Job Location – Kalpakkam, Tamil Nadu
Job Category – Central Government Jobs
Official Website – www.igcar.ernet.in
Eligibility Criteria for IGCAR Apprentice Notification 2018
Job seekers who have completed their 10th standard in ITI in the relevant field are eligible for IGCAR Apprentice Recruitment 2019. Refer to the attached official Notification for more details.
- Minimum Age Limit – 16 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 22 Years
- SC/ST – 05 Years
- OBC – 03 Years
- PWD+OBC – 13 Years
- PWD+SC/ST – 15 Years
Refer to the attached IGCAR Apprentice Notification for application/ exam fee details.
Mode of Selection
Candidates who have applied for the Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research, Department of Atomic Energy Jobs will be finalized for various Apprentice posts by conducting the selection rounds that are given below.
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale Offered by Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research, Department of Atomic Energy
Refer to the IGCAR Official Notification which attached at the bottom of the page to get the Salary Details
Steps to Apply for IGCAR Apprentice Jobs 2019
- First, candidates have to visit the IGCAR Dept official website @
- Go to the careers tab and then find IGCAR Dept Notification pdf and know given eligibility criteria.
- If eligible click on Apply Online and then fill the application form of IGCAR Apprentice Recruitment 2019.
- Upload the required scanned documents given in the IGCAR official Notification.
- Pay the exam fee and recheck the details before submitting the IGCAR apprentice application form.
- At last, submit the IGCAR apprentice application form and take a print out of it.
Important Dates for IGCAR Apprentice Recruitment 2019
- Online Registration Process of IGCAR apprentice will Starts From – 10th April 2019
- Closing Date to Register IGCAR apprentice Dept Jobs – 24th April 2019