HSSC Recruitment 2018
Haryana Staff Selection Commission has come up with the Latest Government Jobs to fill TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher ) Sanskrit Posts. HSSC Department is looking for talented job seekers to fill 778 Vacancies. HSSC Recruitment 2019 Notification fulfills the dreams of the talented job seekers who are looking for the Govt Jobs in Haryana. Mode of application for Haryana TGT Jobs 2019 is Online. Individuals who have completed their BA/ B.Ed Sanskrit are eligible for Haryana Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2019. Stay tuned to our website @ www.findjobforyou.com to know all the Latest Government Jobs and IT Jobs.
The Online Registration Process of HSSC Recruitment 2019 is going to start from 22nd February 2019. Interested and eligible job seekers have to register for HSSC TGT vacancies 2019 by on or before the due date i.e., 25th March 2019. Check the below sessions for eligibility information to that are eligible to apply for HSSC TGT Recruitment 2019. The official website of Haryana Staff Selection Commission Department is www.hssc.gov.in.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission Jobs – vacancy info
Name of the Post – TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher ) Sanskrit Posts
Total Number of Posts – 778 Posts
Post wise Vacancy Details
- TGT Sanskrit (Rest of Haryana) – 615 Posts
- TGT Sanskrit (Mewat Cadre) – 163 Posts
Haryana SSC Employment Notification 2019 – Overview
Organization Name – Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
Post Names – TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher ) Sanskrit Posts
Number of Posts – 778 Posts
Apply Mode – Online
Job Location – Haryana
Job Category – State Government Job
Official Webiste – www.hssc.gov.in
Eligibility criteria for HSSC TGT Sanskrit Jobs 2019
Individuals must possess B.A Sanskrit/ B.Ed or its equivalent from any recognized university or institute to apply for Haryana SSC TGT Jobs 2019.
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 42 Years
- General (Male/Female) – Rs 150/-
- General (Female of Haryana) – Rs. 75/-
- SC/BC/EBPG Candidates of Haryana (Male) – Rs. 35/-
- SC/BC/EBPG Candidates of Haryana (Female) – Rs. 18/-
- Ex-Serviceman of Haryana – No Fee
Hayana Staff Selection Commission Department recruits the applicants for TGT posts based on the applicants performance in the below selection rounds.
- Written Examination.
- Personal interview.
Pay Scale Offered by Haryana Staff Selection Commission D
Selected contender for the post of TGT will get an awesome pay scale of Rs. 44,900/- to Rs. 1,42,400/- per month.
How to apply for HSSC TGT SANSKRIT Vacancies 2019
- Interested contenders visit the HSSC official blog i.e., www.hssc.gov.in.
- Find HSSC Recruitment 2019 Official notification pdf and read the eligibility information that are available in HSSC Advt Pdf.
- If eligible, Click on Apply Online and fill the HSSC TGT online application form as per instructions.
- Upload the scanned documents and pay the exam fee if it is required.
- Recheck the details and then submit the HSSC TGT application form.
- Finally, save a system generated HSSC TGT application form for further references.
Important dates for HSSC Recruitment 2019
- Initial Date to Submit TGT Sanskrit Application – 22nd February 2019
- Final Date to Register TGT Sanskrit Online Applications – 25th March 2019