Delhi University Recruitment 2021
The Delhi University Department has come up with the Latest Government Jobs Notification. Are you interested to work in the teaching field? Then here comes the best Job opportunity which makes your dream come true. Delhi University Recruitment 2021 Notification is about to fill 1145 Non-Teaching Staff Posts. People who are seeking for the Central Government Jobs updates can utilize this wonderful opportunity as soon as possible. The online registration process of Delhi University Non-Teaching Staff Jobs 2021 has been started already on 23rd February 2021. Willing candidates have to apply by on or before the last date i.e., 16th March 2021.
Delhi University Recruitment 2021 Notification is for the talented job seekers to fill the empty vacancies of Non-Teaching Staff Job seekers can also check the below sessions for entire eligibility details. Eligibility candidates have to register for Delhi University Non-Teaching Staff Jobs through Online Mode. The official website of Delhi University Department is www.du.ac.in.
Delhi University Department Jobs 2021 – Vacancy Details
Name of Posts – Non-Teaching Staff Posts
Number of Posts – 1,145 Posts
Post wise Vacancy Details
|Post code||Post Names||Number of Vacancies|
|P0102||Health Attendant (Attendant, Dresser, Ward Boy, Stretcher bearer cum cleaner)||18|
|P0104||Engineering Attendant (Electric Khalasi, Beldar)||52|
|P0704||Senior Personal Assistant||05|
|P0601||Assistant Manager, Guest House||01|
|P0602||Junior Engineer (Civil)||05|
|P0603||Junior Engineer (Elect.)||05|
|P0604||Assistant Security Officer||04|
|P0505||Technical Assistant (Computers)||19|
|P0506||Technical Assistant (Health Centre)||02|
|P0508||Technical Assistant (Departments)||51|
|P0613||Senior Technical Assistant (Departments)||58|
|P0204||Junior Work Assistant (Engineering Service) (Relevant trade –Wireman, Mason, Carpenter, etc.)||35|
|P0203||Junior Assistant (Store)||01|
Delhi University Employment Notification 2021 – Overview
Name of the Organization – Delhi University (DU) Department
Post Names– Non-Teaching Staff Posts
Total Number of Posts – 1,145 Posts
Application Mode – Online
Job Location – Delhi
Job Category – Central Government Jobs
Official Website – www.du.ac.in
Eligibility Criteria for Delhi University Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2021
Aspirants who possess 110th, ITI, Diploma, Under Graduate, Post Graduate, B.E., B.Tech. Any government recognized university/ Institute. Refer attached DU official notification for more info.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 Years
Examination/ Application Fee
- General/ Unreserved Category Candidates – Rs. 1000/-
- OBC(NCL)/ EWS /Female Candidates – Rs. 800/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Female Candidates – Rs. 600/-
Mode of Selection
Delhi University Department Conducts the given selection rounds to recruit the applicants for Non-Teaching Staff Posts. Selection rounds as follows.
- Written Exam (Paper 1, Paper 2)
- Personality Test
- Skill Test
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale Offered by Delhi University Department
Finalized candidates under Delhi University Recruitment 2021 will receive the best pay band of Rs. 16,680/- to Rs. 70,000/-as per month.
How to Apply for Delhi University Non-Teaching Staff Jobs 2021
- Firstly, visit the Delhi University Department official website @ www.du.ac.in.
- You have to know the eligibility details of Delhi University Recruitment 2021 given in the DU advt pdf before submitting the application form.
- If eligible, hit on Apply Online and then start filling the Delhi University Non-Teaching Staff application form as per instructions.
- Upload the scanned documents and pay the Delhi University exam fee.
- Recheck all the details and then submit the Non-Teaching Staff Jobs application form.
- At last, take a print out of Delhi University Recruitment Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment application form for future use.
Important Dates for Delhi University Non-Teaching Staff Vacancies 2021
- Online Application Process Commencement From – 23rd February 2021
- Closing Date to Submit the Application Fee – 16th March 2021