BMRCL Graduate Engineer Recruitment 2019
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited has announced the Latest Government Job Notification for the unemployed candidates. BMRCL Graduate Engineer Recruitment 2019 Notification issued for 25 Graduate Engineer (Civil) Jobs. Candidates can make use of this chance as soon as possible. The official website for BMRCL is www.bmrc.co.in. Apart from these aspirants can refer to the below sections for details like Post Names, No. Of Vacanices, Educational Qualifications, Age Limits, Selection Process, How to Apply etc.
Aspirants who are applying for the BMRCL Graduate Engineer Recruitment 2019 can check out the application forms before closing dates. Interested applicants can register through Online. The scheduled Dates for BMRCL Recruitment 2019 are from 9th March 2019 to 27th April 2019. Regarding the Latest State Government Jobs, updates stay tuned to our blog www.findjobforyou.com
BMRCL Notification 2019 | Brief Info
Post Names – Graduate Engineer (Civil) Posts
Number of Posts – 25 Posts
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited Civil Engineer Jobs 2019 | Overview
Name of the Organization – Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL)
Name of the Post – Graduate Engineer (Civil) Posts
Total Number of Posts – 25 Posts
Mode of Application – Online
Job Location – Bangalore, Karnataka
Job Category – Railway Jobs
Official Webiste – www.bmrc.co.in
Eligibility Criteria for BMRCL Latest Employment News 2019
Candidates who have completed the B.E/B.Tech or its equivalent from the reputed board of university are eligible to apply for the BMRCL Graduate Engineer Recruitment 2019.
Applicants who wish to participate in the recruitment process of BMRCL Engineer Jobs 2019 must not exceed the age limit of 35 years.
Aspirants of BMRCL Recruitment 2019 can look up for the official information for application fee if any.
Candidates must have to undergo the selection rounds as per the following listed rounds. Have a look at the BMRCL Selection Process.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale Offered by Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited
Job Seeker who is shortlisted for the position of BMRCL Graduate Engineer will get the pay scale of Rs.25,000/-
Online Application Process for BMRCL Civil Engineer Jobs 2019
- First of all the candidates must have to visit the BMRCL Graduate Engineer Recruitment official website www.bmrc.co.in
- Reach out to the official information through the Recruitment tab.
- Download the notification PDF and verify the eligibility criteria.
- Next, Click on Apply Online and enter all the valid credentials on the application form.
- Cross check the filled in details before the submission.
- Make a print out of the BMRCL Apply Form 2019 and send it to the following address.
The General Manager (HR),
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited,
III Floor, BMTC Complex,
KH Road, Shanthinagar,
Bengaluru – 56002.
Important Dates of BMRCL Notification 2019
- Online Application Forms are available from – 9th March 2019
- Closing Date for Submission of BMRCL Application –27th April 2019.