Bihar Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021
Hello, Dear Job Aspirants!! Here is a wonderful opportunity waiting for you. Bihar Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021 Notification issued for 1940 Gramin Dak Sevak Posts. Hence all the eligible candidates can grab this wonderful opportunity at the earliest. Therefore candidates of Bihar Postal GDS Recruitment 2021 can apply through Online. You can also have a look at the below sessions to get an idea on eligibility information such as educational qualifications, age limits, registration process, dates, etc. The Bihar Postal Circle Department Official website is www.indiapost.gov.in.
Bihar Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021 Notification is for the people who have completed their 10th Standard Or its equivalent. Applicants can submit the application forms of Bihar Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021 are available from 27th April 2021 and the closing date is on 26th May 2021.
Bihar Postal Department Jobs – Vacancy Details
Name of the Posts – Gramin Dak Sevak Posts
Number of Posts – 1940 Posts
Category wise Vacancy Details
- UR – 903 Posts
- EWS – 146 Posts
- OBC – 510 Posts
- PWD-A – 12 Posts
- PWD-B – 5 Posts
- PWD-C – 23 Posts
- PWD-DE – 2 Post
- SC – 294 Posts
- ST – 45 Posts
Bihar Postal Circle Employment Notification 2021 – Overview
Name of the Organization – Bihar Postal Circle Department
Post Name – Gramin Dak Sevak Posts
Total Number of Posts – 1940 Posts
Apply Mode – Online
Job Location – Bihar
Job Category – State Government Jobs
Official Website – www.indiapost.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for Bihar Postal Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Recruitment 2021
Contenders who possess 10th standard from the reputed board of university and having the computer knowledge can apply for Bihar Postal GDS Recruitment 2021.
Note: 10th pass with Mathematics, Local Language and English and 60 days Basic Computer Training Course Certificate.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 Year
- General/ OBC Category Candidates – Rs.100/-
- SC/ ST/ Female/PH Category Candidates – No Fee
Job Applicants should undergo rounds of selection to get selected for the Bihar Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021.
- Merit List
Salary Offered by Bihar Postal Circle Department
- Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab – Rs. 12,000/-
- Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab – Rs. 14,500/-
ABPM/Dak Sevak :
- Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab – Rs.10,000/-
- Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab – Rs.12,000/-
Online Application Process for Bihar Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs 2021
- Interested candidates of Bihar Post Office Department Jobs should log on to the official website@ www.indiapost.gov.in
- Aspirants will be able to see Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 Notification Pdf. Click on that and then know the entire eligibility information given in the Advt pdf.
- Next, fill the GDS application form by clicking on Apply Online link.
- Upload your scanned educational certificates, photo, signature in the prescribed format.
- Pay the exam fee it is required.
- At last, submit the postal Gramin Dak Sevak application form and take a hard copy of application form for future use.
Important Dates for Bihar Postal Postal GDS Vacancies 2021
- Online Application Process Starts From – 27th April 2021
- Closing Date to Submit Application Forms – 26th May 2021