Delhi Police Recruitment 2018
The police department of Delhi has come up with the Latest Employment News for filling 707 vacancies. Many people have a dream to settle their career in Police Department, and most of them are looking or the Police Job Updates. Delhi Police Recruitment 2018 could be the grateful opportunity, and post name that is going to fill under Delhi Police Department is Multi Tasking Staff (Civilian) Posts. To apply for the Delhi Police Jobs 2018 contenders should have 10th standard/ ITI with good academic skills. The online application process was going to start on 17th December 2017 and Ends On 16th January 2018.
Job seekers who meet the required eligibility criteria they must register for the Delhi Police Recruitment 2018 through Online Mode. www.findjobforyou.com help you to all the govt job updates like state, central, defense, teaching, railway, Bank, UPSC, SSC, Police Jobs. Refer the entire session to find the complete eligibility criteria to apply for Delhi Police Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2017-18. Individuals can also log on to the official website of Delhi Police Recruitment Board, i.e., www.delhipolicerecruitment.nic.in to get more idea regarding the eligibility.
Delhi Police Recruitment Board Job Vacancy Details
Name of the Posts – Multi Tasking Staff (Civilian) Posts
Number of Posts – 707 Posts
Post wise Vacancy Details
- Cook – 253 Posts
- Tailor – 16 Posts
- Daftri – 03 Posts
- Barber – 39 Posts
- Carpenter – 01 Post
- Water carrier – 54 Posts
- Mali (Gardener) – 16 Posts
- Mochi (Cobbler) – 14 Posts
- Safai Karamchari – 237 Posts
- Dhobi (Washerman) – 68 Posts
Overview of Delhi Police Department Notification 2018
Name of the Organization – Delhi Police Recruitment
Name of the Post – Multi Tasking Staff (Civilian) Posts
Total Number of Posts – 707 Posts
Apply Mode –Online
Job Location – New Delhi
Job Category – State Government Jobs
Official Website – www.delhipolicerecruitment.nic.in
Eligibility Criteria for Delhi Police Department Jobs 2017-18
Job hunters who want to register for the Delhi Police Recruitment 2018 should possess 10th standard/ ITI or its equivalent from any reputed university.
- Lower Age Limits: 18 Years
- Upper Age Limits: 27 Years
- OBC Category Candidates – 30 Years
- SC/ST Category Candidates – 32 Years
- For Unreserved Category – 35 Years
- PWD Candidates – 38 Years
Application/ Registration Fee
To apply for the Delhi Police Department Multi Tasking Jobs 2018 contenders have to pay some examination fee. Refer the attached official notification for examination fee details.
Mode of Selection
Following are the selection rounds conducted by the Delhi Police department to select the applicants for Multi Tasking staff (Civilian) Posts.
- Written Exam
- Trade Test
- Personal Interview
Salary offered By Delhi Police Recruitment Board
Selected applicants for the post of Delhi Police Department Multi Taking Staff will get the pay band of Rs. 18,000/- to Rs. 56,900/- as per month.
Steps to Apply for Delhi Police Dept Multi Tasking Staff Notification 2018
- People who have a dream to settle their career in Police department must utilize this golden opportunity. by apply for Delhi Police Recruitment 2018.
- First, log on to the official website i.e., www.delhipolicerecruitment.nic.in and know the complete eligibility details.
- Eligible candidates should click on “Apply Here” to fill the application form.
- After filling the form, you have to upload the educational certificates, photograph, signature.
- Now, pay the registration fee as per your category.
- Finally, click on submit and then take a system generated hard copy for future use.
Important Dates for Delhi Police Recruitment 2018
- Delhi Police MTS Online Applications will be Availble From – 17th December 2017
- Ending Date to Submit the Delhi Police MTS Online Applications – 16th January 2018