SSC CGL Notification 2018 -19
SSC CGL Notification 2018 -19 has released through an advertisement. The Department of Staff Selection Commission has announced the Latest Government Jobs notification fill 9000 Vacancies under Group A, Group B, Group C, and Group D. This is the greatest news for the unemployed candidates who are preparing for the government jobs. This SSC recruitment 2018 comes under Central Government Jobs. This is the best time for the job aspirants to make their all dreams come true. Staff Selection Commission Department is recruiting the candidates for various divisions. Go through the entire given data to get the division wise vacancy details.
The online registration process is going to start from April 2018. Interested candidates who have the required eligibility criteria they must register for the SSC CGL Notification 2018 in between 21st April 2018 to 25th May 2018. The Mode of application to apply for the SSC Group A, B, C, D Jobs is Online. And the Staff Selection Commission Dept conducts various selection rounds to select the job aspirants for required position. Applying candidates can also check the below sections to get the complete eligibility criteria along with the selection rounds and vacancy details. For more govt job updates, you can refer our blog, i.e., www.findjobforyou.com.
SSC GGL Department Jobs 2018 – Vacancy Info
Name of the Posts – Group A, B, C, D Posts
Number of Posts – 9000 (Expected)
SSC CGL 2018 Group A Vacancy Details
- Assistant Audit Officer
- Assistant Accounts Officer
SSC CGL Group B Vacancy Details
- Assistant Section Officer (CSS)
- Asst Section Officer (IB)
- Inspector Posts
- Asst Section Officer (AFHQ)
- Inspector (Examiner)
- Assistant Section Officer (Railway)
- Assistant (Other Min.)
- Inspector (Preventive Officer)
- Assistant (SFIO)
- Sub Inspector (NIA)
- Assistant Section Officer (Others)
- Assistant (SFIO and Mines)
- Divisional Accountant (CAG)
- Assistant Enforcement Officer (Dept. of Revenue)
- Assistant/ Superintendent (Min. Corporate Affairs)
- Inspector of Income Tax (CBDT)
- Assistant Section Officer (MEA)
- Inspector (Central Excise)
- Sub Inspector (CBI)
- Inspector (Narcotics)
Staff Selection Commission CGL 2018 Group C Job Vacancy Details
- Junior Statistical Officer
SSC CGL Group D Vacancy Details 2018
- Auditor (C & AG)
- Auditor (Other Ministries)
- Accountant/ Junior Accountant (CAG)
- Auditor (CGDA)
- Accountant/ Junior Accountant (CGA)
- Senior Secretariat Assistant/ Upper Division
- Tax Assistant (CBEC)
- Central Bureau of Narcotics
- Tax Assistant (CBDT)
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2018 – Overview
Name of the Department – Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Post Names – Group A, B, C, D Posts
Number of Vacancies – 9000 (Expected)
Mode of Application – Online
Job location – All Over India
Job Category – Central Government Jobs
Official Website – www.ssc.nic.in
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Group A, B, C, D Jobs 2018
To apply for the SSC CGL Notification 2018, candidates must have the following qualifications.
- Assistant Audit Officer Posts: Candidates must possess Masters in Commerce / Chartered Accountant / Management Accountant / Masters in Business Administration (Finance) / Company Secretary / Masters in Business Studies / Or Masters in Business Economics.
- Statistical Investigator Grade – II Posts: Individuals must hold Bachelor Degree in Statistics/ Bachelor Degree in Commerce with Statistics/ Bachelor Degree in Mathematics with statistics / Bachelor Degree in Economics with statistics from a recognized University.
- Compiler Posts: Bachelor’s Degree in Economics/ Statistics/ Mathematics as compulsory/ Elective Subject in any recognized University.
- All Other Posts: Any Bachelor’s Degree from a reputed College or University.
Applying candidates for the posts of Staff Selection Commission Group A, B, C, D jobs must have the Minimum Age Limit is 18 Years. And also check the below for post wise age limit details.
- Asst in CSS: 20 to 30 Years
- SI in Central Bureau of Narcotics: 20 to 30 Years
- Assistant in IB: 21 to 30 Years
- Statistical Investigator Grade II: Maximum Age Limit is 32 Years
- Asst Enforcement Officer / SI in CBI / SI in NIA: Max Age Limit is 30 Years
- All Other posts: 18 to 27 Years
Age Relaxation Details
- OBC Category Candidates – 03 Years
- SC/ ST Category – 05 Years
- For PH candidates – 10 Years
- PH + OBC Category Candidates – 13 Years
- PH + SC/ ST Category Candidates – 15 Years
Examination/ Application Fee
- For General/ OBC Category Candidates – Rs. 100/-
- Other – No Fee
Staff Selection Commission Department is conducting the following rounds to select the job aspirants for Group A, B, C, D Posts.
- Tier -I – Online Examination (Computer Based).
- Tier -II – Online Examination (Computer Based).
- And Tier -III – Descriptive in English/ Hindi (writing of Essay/ Letter/ Precis/Application Writing).
- Tier -IV – Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test (wherever applicable)/Document Verification.
Pay Scale Offered for SSC CGL Group A, B, C, D Notification 2018
Individuals who have cleared the above selection rounds will be qualified for the SSC Dept jobs and receive the monthly pay scale as follows.
- Pay Band-I: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/-.
- Pay Band-II: Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/-.
Steps to Apply for Staff Selection Commission Group A, B, C, D Vacancies 2018
- Firstly, log on to the SSC official website, i.e., www.ssc.nic.in.
- Then know the eligibility details to apply for the SSC CGL Notification 2018 -19.
- After that, click on Apply Online and fill the form as per instructions.
- Upload the scanned educational certificates, photograph, signature.
- Pay the Exam Fee and submit the application form.
- At last, save a system generated hard copy for future use.
Important Dates for SSC CGL Notification 2018 -19
- Online Application Process Starts From – 21st April 2018
- Closing Date to Register for the SSC CGL jobs – 25th May 2018
- SSC CGL Tier I Admit Cards will be Available From – July 2018
- Date of SSC CGL Tier I Exam – 25th July 2018 to 20th August 2018
- SSC CGL Tier I Exam Results will be Declared On – September 2018
- Tier II, Tier III, Tier IV Exam Dates, Result Dates – Updated Soon
Send Your E-Mail Address to 8374297281 to Get All the Latest Government Job Updates to Your Mail
Send Your Mobile Number to 8374297281 to Get All the Latest Government Job Updates to Your WhatsApp